Pages

18 March 2014

My Style of the Moment

I found it hard to give this post a title that concisely described the look I've been loving at the moment so in the end I gave up. It's casual, beachy, a little bit LA surfer girl, a little bit chilled out East Village NYC. Think Gillian Zinser (Ivy from 90210), Rumi Neely (Fashion Toast blogger). Lots of baggy tops and jumpers, cardigans hanging off one shoulder with oversized slip dresses. Perfect for this crazy spring weather we're having right now. Here are the three outfits I've been loving the most lately that I shot at my beach hut this weekend.
 In this picture I'm wearing my absolute favourite Topshop leopard print pyjama pants that I nabbed in the sale with a baggy navy vest (Primark) and a vintage light denim shirt. I've got my hair in a messy bun which is super easy to do and looks great with this style and I've accessorized it with a gold leaf headband. I've pulled the outfit together with some gold bangles, lots of mid finger rings and an ethnic print side bag and clear frame sunglasses (New Look).





















 This look is perfect for a warmer day, but you can pair it with tights and it will still look good. I'm wearing a neonish lime yellow baggy vest (H&M) with light denim cut-off shorts (Pull and Bear) and a super baggy navy knitted cardigan (Primark). I've accessorized with a long gold pendant necklace and a navy hat. Hats are always fun to wear (provide it's not too windy!) and also keep you a little bit warmer!


















This look is good for evenings, wear it with an oversized jacket or man's shirt for warmth. The slip dress is my current favourite item in my wardrobe, which I bought in New Look last week in the sale for £2!!
It's super see-through so I'm wearing a black bandage skirt underneath and a black Victoria's Secret bra. This outfit is sexy but laid back so it's perfect for drinks at the pub or a house party.





















These mid finger rings are crazy fashionable right now and also look really cool! The more delicate they are, the better. If they're really thin then you can double up some of them to create really interesting looks. The plain rings are from H&M and the

No comments:

Post a Comment